DỤNG CỤ ĐA NĂNG RUIKE – P121-G
Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, 58-60 HRC
Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and subzero treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58-60 HRC.
G10 handle scare as a blend of fiberglass and resin, giving this knife the ability to withstand intense force, preventing escapes and generally abrasion.
- Blade Length: 3.46″
- Handle Length: 4.80″
- Overall Length: 8.46″
- Blade Thickness: 0.14″
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.61″
- Handle Material: OD Green G10
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.48 oz.